RussianFlora.com – Europe’s best choice for full-service flower delivery – has launched a Bouquet Builder Competition! Build your own gorgeous and creative bouquet to win a FREE flower arrangement to deliver to any selected destination!
RussianFlora.com, Europe’s one-stop for full-service flower delivery, has prepared a pleasant surprise for all its customers with its Bouquet Builder Competition! It’s simple to get in on the action and win the first prize – a FREE bouquet of seasonal flowers (up to a $75 value) to send to any selected destination! All you have to do to become the lucky winner is show off your bouquet-building creativity and imagination by designing your very own bouquet with RussianFlora.com’s unique basket builder option on the Bouquet Builder page (please take a look at the Bouquet Builder manual to learn the basics). Once you’ve designed your custom flower arrangement simply make a screenshot of your creation, think of a catchy name to describe it, and submit them both to our Contest Page by November 8th, 2010.
The person who gets the most votes for their custom bouquet will become the winner and get a FREE bouquet of seasonal flowers (up to a $75 value) to send to any selected destination served by RussianFlora.com! The results will be announced on our Facebook, Twitter, Blog, and Contest Page on November 10th, 2010!
1. Create your own bouquet with the basket builder option on RussianFlora.com Bouquet Builder page
2. Invent a catchy name to describe your custom bouquet.
3. Enter the contest – upload a picture of your custom bouquet with the name – to our Contest Page.
4. Ask your friends to vote for your submission.
How do I make a screenshot?
- Open the window that shows the bouquet you have created.
- Press PRT SCN (on the upper right of your keyboard). Windows will capture the entire screen and copy it to the clipboard.
- Open “Paint” or any other similar program, and choose paste (or press ctrl+V on your keyboard). Windows will paste the screenshot (from the clipboard) into the Paint document or image you are currently editing.
- Save the file in a .jpg, .tiff., or .png format.
- Enter the contest!
ATTENTION! Please make sure to include your name, country, and contact information in your submission, or we won’t be able to let you know if you’ve won! All submissions should be made before November 8th, 2010! Don’t forget to ask your friends to vote for your submission!
“Thank you SOOOO much for your service! This gift was exactly what I hoped for. Vera was overjoyed, and she said her mother was talking about me all evening after it arrived! I will definitely keep your company in mind for future reference!