29 Dec 2012
Are you happy that busy Christmas season is over? Well, it’s still yet to come for Eastern Europeans who celebrate Orthodox Christmas according to the Julian calendar on January, 7. If your dear ones, friends, colleagues or business associates live in such countries as Russia, Georgia, Ukraine, Macedonia, Montenegro or Serbia don’t forget to send your best wishes and wonderful gifts for Orthodox Christmas.
At RussianFlora.com you can find a great variety of Christmas gifts to Russia including Bouquets, Flower Baskets, Fruit Baskets, Holiday Gift Baskets and more. To make your choice easier we’ve picked top 5 Christmas gift ideas to Russia perfect for both personal and business gifts.
1. Christmas Lights – this stunning composition of holiday candles, surrounded by white and red carnations and assorted holiday greens will create a perfect Christmas spirit and become the centerpiece of the holiday table.
2. Fruity Christmas Party Tray – holiday decorated tray filled with seasonal fruit, nuts, crackers and deli products is a great and healthy addition to any Christmas celebration either at home or office.
3. Chocolate Basket of the Year – if there are a lot of chocolate lovers among your recipients this basket will totally hit the spot. Including the biggest variety of the local and imported chocolate of any kind it will satisfy the cravings of a big party.
4. Fruity Poinsettia and Chocolates – send your dear recipients a gift that’s wholesome, delicious, and beautiful. A stunning Poinsettia Plant will grace their holiday table and a delicious spread of fresh fruit including Apples, Bananas, Pears, and Oranges as well as a decadent box of high quality Chocolate will satisfy their palate.
5. VIP Tray – this luxurious gift basket to Russia will turn their Christmas Eve into a royal feast! With a little something for everyone including cheeses selection, cookies, tea, chocolate, nuts, dried and fresh fruits, it will make their celebration truly unforgettable!